The Customer is revolutionizing analysis by delivering innovative tools, methodologies, and programs that enable analysts to better find relevant information, identify connections in data, and collaborate with the Customer and its counterparts. One of the Customer’s goals is to evolve current platforms, prepare for a multi-cloud environment, pioneer cross-domain solutions, and drive innovation across a wide range of internal and external customers. The Customer provides tightly integrated full lifecycle IaaS and PaaS support for cloud and on premise mission network services.
The Systems Architect designs and develops solutions to complex cloud IT hosting problems, to include security, stability and scalability concerns. The Architect develops technology and architectural advancements to support of Customer’s cloud architectural strategy, technology migration, integration and evolution. The Architect resolves discrepancies between proposed cloud-based IT systems and provides suggestions for technical direction.
A. Work Requirement:
The Employee shall develop a cloud strategy and coordinate the adaptation process with Customer’s stakeholders.
The Employee shall design, develop, and implement a cloud architecture for Customer’s mission network.
The Employee shall ensure the cloud architecture is designed to meet the Customer’s security and compliance mandates.
The Employee shall identify and analyze user IT-related requirements and determine the best technology, architecture, and design solutions to meet those requirements.
The Employee shall identify and resolve user cloud IT-related problems.
The Employee shall automate the Customer’s existing production and dissemination system.
The Employee shall review existing on premise system capabilities and workflows to assess their feasibility for migration to the cloud.
The Employee shall analyze and recommend commercially available cloud native software products.
The Employee shall facilitate business requirement understanding with developers, technical and database architects.
The Employee shall manage and provision cloud infrastructure Customer’s mission network.
The Employee shall perform process modeling in support of planning and analysis efforts.
The employee shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience architecting, analyzing, and implementing cloud-based technologies in the commercial cloud environments (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience managing Linux and UNIX based operating systems on premise and in the cloud.
- Demonstrated experience implementing ICD 503 Rev 4 security controls for cloud-based technologies.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing automation scripts to manage and provision cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Demonstrated experience architecting, analyzing, and vetting emerging cloud-based technologies to be leveraged in prototyping and piloting efforts.
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment to design, architect, and implement complex, enterprise-wide cloud-based data analytics platforms.
- Demonstrated experience using ETL (extract, transform, and load) procedures, search, knowledge management, and AI/ML technology solutions to implement enterprise cloud-based data analytics platforms.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating COTS-based and open-source solutions including search engines, graph databases, and analytics visualization workspace software stacks to be used in hybrid-cloud environments.
- Demonstrated experience designing To-Be cloud-based Architecture.
- Demonstrated experience developing To-Be cloud-based Architecture.
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience developing hybrid cloud architectures for advanced analytic capabilities in Customer’s environment.
- Demonstrated experience migrating on premise capabilities to cloud services.
- Demonstrated experience with Customer’s cross-domain solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with big data technologies such as Cloudera, Gazzang, Hadoop, Hbase, ActiveMQ or other closely related technology offerings.
- Familiar with high performance search frameworks and their capabilities such as SOLR Cloud, Lucene or Elastic Search.
- Familiar with developing strategic blueprints for implementing enterprise-wide standards-based data analytics.
- Familiar with developing strategic blueprints for implementing enterprise-wide standards-based search engines in a cloud environment.
- Familiar with developing strategic blueprints for implementing enterprise-wide standards-based entity extraction in a cloud environment.
- Familiar with developing strategic blueprints for implementing enterprise-wide standards-based data warehousing in a cloud environment.
- Familiar with developing strategic blueprints for implementing enterprise-wide standards-based Big Data enterprise data repositories in a cloud environment.
- Familiar with identifying, analyzing and implementing processes that optimize cloud usage.