The Sponsor requires software development and integration support for design and implementation of an interfaces that connects data within the Sponsor organization with similar datasets in different repositories.
A. Work Requirement:
The Contactor shall analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
The Contractor shall create system design plans.
The Contractor shall design or customize software based on commercial best practices.
The Contractor shall develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
The Contractor shall prototype and implement an initial version of the system.
The Contractor shall develop code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software.
The Contractor shall make recommendations for implementing enterprise data architectures, to include ontologies and metadata, as they relate to the search system needs.
The Contractor shall deploy updates to the search system.
The Contractor shall troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
The Contractor shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Degree or educational background in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience with front-end software development using Angular or React JS.
- Demonstrated experience connecting information across multiple datasets (database queries, API calls, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience communicating technical details, issues, and system outages or degradations.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile development organization, to include task tracking.
- Demonstrated experience working in a technical environment with all levels of personnel.
Other demonstrated skills and experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience implementing other human-language technologies, such as machine translation or entity extraction.
- Demonstrated experience with graph databases.
- Demonstrated experience using the Linux operating system.