The Customer’s office provides search and discovery solutions to enable users to find the most relevant data available on their topics of interest. The Customer requires support to deliver system integration and development efforts on time and within budget.
A. Work Requirement:
The Employee shall comply with the Customer’s Lean Agile methodology.
The Employee shall participate in all Lean Agile scrums, sprints and grooming sessions.
The Employee shall manage the progress of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product integration and development efforts.
The Employee shall ensure that Employee tasks are completed within the deadlines and on budget.
The Employee shall consult and coordinate appropriately for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, and task clarification.
The Employee shall coordinate program management activities including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings and presentations.
The Employee shall create and maintain Project Management Review (PMR) slides for projects and brief PMR slides.
The Employee shall understand the Customer’s target environment, such as AWS or Azure.
The Employee shall provide the Customer estimated costs of deploying system components to the target environment.
The Employee shall coordinate and collaborate with security, operations, testing and other teams to provide system information and technical support.
The Employee shall create, manage and update Jira tickets.
The Employee shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience in technical project management with full lifecycle software development.
- Demonstrated experience estimating and managing software development schedules and deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile Development environment.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating, supporting, and participating in program meetings and reviews.
- Demonstrated experience crafting executive briefings using Microsoft PowerPoint or similar.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, and employees.
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience with Customer IT systems, missions and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with senior customers, senior management, and implementation partners.
- Demonstrated experience creating and maintain JIRA tickets.