The Customer develops and maintains enterprise access control solutions to ensure secure data sharing. Customer requires program management and engineering support to provide total systems perspectives and technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements, as well as ensure deployments are well documented and meet SecDevOps standards. The systems engineering work spans multiple missions and environments.
The development of these systems are managed using an agile methodology where the team decomposes user stories which are tracked using JIRA.
A. Work Requirement:
The Employee shall support the project team in all aspects of the project process.
The Employee shall run Agile and scrum meetings.
The Employee shall create, update, and track the team’s user stories and tasks using JIRA.
The Employee shall run meetings, establish agendas, record minutes and actions, and communicate results.
The Employee shall gather and elicit system requirements with customer’s customers and create estimates, schedules, and provide basis of estimates.
The Employee shall develop roadmaps in coordination with organizational stakeholders.
The Employee shall develop and update project plans and schedules.
The Employee shall coordinate reviews of project plans and identify inconsistencies, schedule impacts, and opportunities to deliver on time or early to Customer.
The Employee shall identify dependencies, constraints, risks, issues, and formulate and execute mitigation plans.
The Employee shall work with the ISSE or ISSO to develop or update system accreditation plans.
The Employee shall create monthly project review board (PRB) slides for projects and brief PRB slides.
The Employee shall report progress, impediments, and schedule and risk impacts to the customer.
The Employee shall research and respond to action items.
The Employee shall attend training and become familiar with Customer products and services.
The Employee shall document, coordinate, and communicate releases.
The Employee shall provide weekly highlights and reporting.
The Employee shall assist with managing projected and actual infrastructure costs.
The Employee shall have the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience with JIRA, including decomposition of features into stories, sizing and writing user stories.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the delivery of Enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in project scheduling and project tools such as MS Project.
- Demonstrated experience tracking requirements to ensure delivery based upon planned schedule.
- Demonstrated experience with requirements gathering and technical discussions of requirements.
- Demonstrated experience incorporating user requirements into technical project roadmaps.
- Demonstrated experience with risk management from the perspective of effectively identifying, citing, ranking, and establishment of appropriate mitigation approaches.
- Demonstrated experience capturing metrics related to project efficiency and effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience creating basis of estimates for new requirements.
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience participating in forums to address strategy, architecture, policy, road-maps, key processes, dependencies, interoperability, technology, and governance.
- Demonstrated experience working on Customer’s networks and Intranet System(s).